If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (972) 335-9900

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Damage Of Kitchen

Mold damage significantly damaged this Kitchen. A window had been seeping water into the kitchen area which fostered the mold growth. The cabinetry and drywall were all mold damaged, and the owner of the property wanted a total tear out and replace project. When faced with a damage situation such as this our highly trained technicians would remove the base cabinets and the wall units and properly dispose of them. They would also remove all of the fungi fused drywall and dispose of it according to local code. The crew would then clean up all of the loose debris using HEPA filtered vacuums to prevent circulation of mold spores throughout the home. The entire area would then be dried out to remove any moisture. Before rebuilding the kitchen, our crew would treat the entire area with an antimicrobial to inhibit future mold growth.